OH MY GOD I AM SO ANNOYED
An abridged list.
1. Computer not working.
2. Nobody’s wifi connection working.
3. Every device I rely upon is losing power and I don’t have relevant charger or available outlet.
4. Stressful Remodeling Is Stressful.
5. There is no money for everything we need and the checks we need are Ye Olde Paper Checks that take a million years to process/deposit and I should shut up because we have an income now, but still. Fuck you, Money.
6. Apparently no one sells the laundry detergent I prefer. So, now I can have a Nice Rash. Fuck you, Sensitive Skin.
7. People are yelling at me. Or will be soon yelling at me, I feel.
8. On our way into this bookstore where I am FINALLY able to get wifi/open Word documents, Matilda sneezed and I had to wipe a huge clot of snot on my jacket. Great metaphor for today.
9. Everyone needs some goddamn thing and I don’t want to give them the steam of my piss.
10. Random people telling me all about the random things I can no longer eat because I don’t have a gall bladder. Are you doctors, Random People? Is your mother’s great aunt a doctor? No? Then STFU. Also, stop using the word gall bladder; it demeans us all. I’m fine, okay? Just get away from me. Fuck.