Questions for Guys
Here’s a list of questions I’ve posed to Adrian in the past:
– How long can a guy have a boner before it goes away?
– How do you make Lucite?
– What do you call that collection of stuff you get in a test tube when you burn off some liquid? That leftover glob? What’s the word for that?
– Can two people fit in a deerstand? For how long, reasonably?
– What kind of car would a Marine Corps recruiter probably drive?
– Do you really need a tire iron to change a flat?
– So if a guy has a boner for a really long time, but no ejaculation, what then? Blue balls? How long do those last?
– How old are you in Boy Scouts when they teach you how to build a fire?
– Do you really care what a girl’s hair looks like?
– What kind of shotgun do you use to hunt deer?
– Do guys really help other guys get laid?
– When you buy a door at a hardware store, does it come with a doorknob? And does the doorknob come with its own key? Or do you get that from a locksmith or something?
– Do guys really notice what women smell like? Or that their skin is soft?
– Can a 17-year-old boy carry a window air conditioner unit by himself?
– Why do European men wear those gross motorcycling outfits?
– What is going through your head during a fist-fight? Are you capable of thoughts, even?
– Have you ever put a condom on under water? Is that even possible?
– Do guys walk around naked in the locker room?
– How many push-ups can the average man do at a time?